What makes you tick?
What does the world need?
What role would you love to play?
We’ve adapted proven resources from the Windmills STAR project and developed our own to help you think in fresh ways about the kinds of work you’ll find meaningful and rewarding
What we explore
[pexservices pex_attr_set=”discover” pex_attr_layout=”default” pex_attr_columns=”4″ pex_attr_parallax=”disabled” pex_attr_crop=”enabled”][/pexservices]
At the end you will be able to:
* Identify kinds of meaningful, satisfying work you could do one day that combines your strengths, values and sense of purpose
* Identify areas you can develop now to grow your career options
* Write a more detailed CV based on your increased awareness of your strengths and personality
* Identify ways you can gain more experience in your area of interest, for example, through related science expo projects, community service opportunities, job shadow placements etc
* Begin a conversation with one of our career coaches who will help you navigate the next decisions you need to make