Your Passions and Interests
In this session you’ll explore the kinds of things you love doing. At the end of this time you’ll be able to add to your list of skills, things you really enjoy doing. These are two key elements of a bigger picture that will help you develop an exciting vision for your future.
We’ll imagine you got stuck on a desert island that was populated by tribes that each loved doing different kinds of things. Which tribe would you join?
- The Musicians – who love playing, composing or just being around music?
- The Actives – who enjoy anything to do with sport and leisure
- The Practicals – who enjoy using their hands, working with objects or tools to make or fix things.
- The Creatives – who love arts, words, language, being creative, innovating and using their imagination
- The Business People – who love being in the world of commerce and business
- The Greenies – who love nature, animals, the outdoors and caring for the environment
- … and a bunch more